Doctors and Hospitals
To get the most from your BCBSNE benefits, we encourage you to choose an in-network physician. BCBSNE maintains a comprehensive network of doctors, dentists and hospitals across the state.
To find an in-network provider, you can:
- Search our list of in-network providers**
- Call us directly at (844) 286-0855
7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CDT Monday-Friday
- Contact your physician directly
** Once the list is open, click CTRL-F and enter the name of the provider you would like to search for.
Some of our other in-network provider groups also have available resources to help you choose an in-network physician:
|The Nebraska Medical Center
24-hours/day, 7 days/week
|Methodist Health System
(402) 354-8888 or (800) 958-6498
7:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
If you are a member of a Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan other than BCBSNE:
You may be impacted by this provider termination. Call the member services number on your identification card for the most accurate, up-to-date information.
If you are a Federal Employee (FEP) member:
Refer to www.fepblue.org or call the member services number on your identification card for the most accurate, up-to-date information.
Advocating to Ensure Your Doctor is in the BCBSNE Network
Maintaining the sanctity of the patient/physician relationship is critical as we all work together to control health care costs. BCBSNE members wishing to encourage CHI Health providers to come back into our network may want to discuss the following with providers:
- Your desire to continue seeing your provider at in-network rates,
- Your financial impact if asked to pay out-of-network rates,
- Your hope your provider will contact their CHI Representative to communicate your concerns and do what they can to return to the BCBSNE network.